The minimum requirement of Co-op members is:
- to pay the housing charges in full and on time
- to attend enough general members meetings, and to get enough information to be able to make intelligent decisions
- to care for their own unit and associated space
- to treat the rest of the community with respect
- to contribute a minimum of 2 hours per month, per unit, of volunteer participation.
Each Co-op needs somewhat more than the minimum participation from each of its members in order to meet its goals. Each Co-op will set its own expectations through discussion and debate.
You may want to get involved with building & grounds, social, membership, finance, Board of Directors, etc.