Twice annually, PMHC provides members the opportunity to dispose of furniture and other items not picked up with their regular garbage. A volunteer is required to organize the drop off and pick up of a large waste bin in the spring and fall.
• Call to get quotes for drop off and pick up of disposal bin
• Coordinate with buildings and maintenance for optimal timing
• Arrange for drop off and pick up
• Monitor the load during the weekend; makes recommendation as to whether a second bin is required
• Authorize vendor payment and submit to the book-keeper
Describe any training or specific information required (optional)
• NOTE: Only the Buildings & Maintenance Board Liaison can authorize a second bin for the same weekend.
• If more than one member applies for this posting before the deadline, a random drawing will occur.
Contact information (if more details required) (optional)
Complete this portion if the job is to be done at a member’s home (optional)
Will the member be home? Yes
Can the job be done without the member being at home? Yes
Are there any pets in the home? No