A condition of our occupancy agreement is to obtain and maintain household insurance. A volunteer opportunity exists to ensure all insurance documents are submitted as required. This role falls within the Membership Committee and the person fulfilling this role will be participate in Membership Committee meetings and responsibilities in addition to the duties identified below.
• Create a tracking spreadsheet that identifies the insurance expiry date of each unit
• Create email templates:
o To advise members that their insurance documents are due to be submitted
o To thank members/acknowledge receipt of insurance documents
o To remind members that if insurance documents are not received when due, the only course of action as per our occupancy agreement is to terminate membership
• On a monthly basis, send the relevant emails to the members
• On a monthly basis, submit a summary report to the membership committee
Describe any tools that are required (optional)
A computer and internet is required. The position requires use of excel or similar program to track insurance expiry dates.
Describe any training or specific information required (optional)
• Due to the confidential nature of this role, a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required.
• If more than one member applies for this posting before the deadline, the position will be appointed by the Board.
Contact information (if more details required) (optional)
Complete this portion if the job is to be done at a member’s home (optional)
Will the member be home? Yes
Can the job be done without the member being at home? Yes
Are there any pets in the home? No