• Pheasant Meadows Housing Cooperative requires members to submit an Occupancy Declaration annually, or whenever there are changes to occupancy of the unit. This includes children who move in or out and students or guests who stay longer than 3 months. A volunteer is required to track receipt of forms and submit a quarterly report to Membership Committee. This role falls within the Membership Committee and the person fulfilling this role will be participate in Membership Committee meetings and responsibilities in addition to the duties identified below.
• Create and maintain a tracking spreadsheet for occupancy declarations
• On a quarterly basis, send an email to all members reminding them of their responsibility to submit a new declaration if unit occupancy has changed
• Track responses (all members to respond quarterly indicating either “no change” or “update submitted”
• On a quarterly basis, send the relevant emails to the members
• On a quarterly basis, submit a summary report to the membership committee
Describe any tools that are required (optional)
May need access to a computer/internet
Describe any training or specific information required (optional)
If more than one member applies for this posting before the deadline, the position will be appointed by the Board.
Contact information (if more details required) (optional)
Complete this portion if the job is to be done at a member’s home (optional)
Will the member be home? Yes
Can the job be done without the member being at home? Yes
Are there any pets in the home? No