The Town of View Royal conducts the majority of its business at Council and Committee of the Whole meetings which are open to the public. Up to 3 volunteers are needed to attend these meetings virtually or in person. Visit the town website for more information, including agendas and links to meetings. https://www.viewroyal.ca/EN/main/town/mayor-council/council-meetings.html
• Town of View Royal Committee of the Whole meets the second Tuesday of each month beginning at 3:30pm; the evening session of the meeting begins at 7:00pm.
• Agendas are typically posted on the Friday prior to the meeting; draft minutes are posted in a timely manner to assist in the sharing of information from regular meetings.
• Attend the meetings virtually or in person
• Write a summary report of items that may directly or indirectly affect the co-op and submit report to the Pheasant Meadows Board email: email@example.com
• Coordinate attendance with the other co-op volunteer(s) in order to distribute hours amongst the volunteers; only one person can submit/claim their volunteer hours for each meeting
Describe any tools that are required (optional)
Currently the meetings are being held online. Access to a computer/internet is required.
Describe any training or specific information required (optional)
If more than three (3) members apply for this posting before the deadline, a random drawing will occur.
Contact information (if more details required) (optional)
Complete this portion if the job is to be done at a member’s home (optional)
Will the member be home? Yes
Can the job be done without the member being at home? Yes
Are there any pets in the home? No